Ciber Security for Industrial Environments and Critical Infrastructures
Three-day workshop designed and aimed at learning the general concepts of Cybersecurity at Industrial Environments and Critical Infrastructures, as well as its most important aspects and the basic protections against attacks.
The workshop includes a theoretical part, followed by a practical part. At the end of the training, the student will be provided with free software with all the test tools used during the three days of training.
At the end of the course, the student will have the theoretical and practical knowledge to:
• Anti-intrusion systems application, computer security control and equipment firewall.
• Provide a general overview of the most important concepts associated with industrial cybersecurity.
• Analyze the main vulnerabilities and threats that may be experienced at industrial environments.
• Know the different types of hacker attacks that can be carried out on an OT network or a critical infrastructure.
• Describe the main countermeasures that can be included to fortify industrial networks and protocols.
• Provide recommendations and practical advice to strengthen the company’s industrial systems and networks.
• Introduce the main standards and/or the current and future laws regarding the implementation of said countermeasures.
This workshop is designed to train technicians and engineers involved in the protection of critical industrial systems and the security measures implementation for PLC / SCADA / MES environments. It is mainly aimed at technical personnel involved in the design of architectures, installation, configuration, maintenance and supervision projects commissioning and / or remote control systems automation.
• Mode: In person with supervised practices as complement to the theory.
• Methodology: Keynote lectures and practical workshops.
• Participants: A minimum amount of 5 and a maximum amount of 20.
Any topic or sub-topic of the workshop can be expanded and detailed in a second session tailored specially for the client. So the basic workshop can be supplemented with successive trainings if need it. At the end the participant will get an USB PEN with a FREE distribution Linux with all the test tools used in the course.
• A notebook for each participant
• Welcome Material
• Training Manual
• Completion Certificate
• Meals: coffee breaks and lunch available during training
Request more information: